Monday, March 12, 2007

Back Again

I am back again, and it has been so long since I have put normal post. I am getting sick of writng the my history stuff, so I decided to write a normal post. I have been doing my normal things around my cage, and guess what, I have found out a good game to play with Tumnus. It is called 'Dump the Water' and it is a game where we count to ten and then we see who is the first one to dump the water bowl. Usually, I win, but sometimes Tumnus wins. There a detour to that though, because then we lose our water and we usually play at night since we are nocturnal, we are about to die of thirst when Morgan and Seth finally come to get us water. The reward is to get all of your own sunflower seeds and give it to the winner. Today, Seth took out my rag because I wasn't using very much and I was just waiting for the day when he would take it out because at first I wanted it because Tumnus had one. But when I finally got one, I didn't have room for it so he took it out. Seth managed to finally get a new bag of kitty litter but it smell rather strange and is harder than the other kind. It is almost 4:00 and that is about the time Seth's parents wake so I got to get off. Bye-bye!

1 comment:

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Nice to hear how you are doing, little guy. PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!