Thursday, March 8, 2007

My History: Part 4

To continue my history, you know that I got put in the highest part of the closet and I was scared to death for I am not only scared of enclosed areas, I am scared of heights! I finally got over my fear and days turned into normal days. I missed all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and bla bla bla. I even thought it would be nice to see Tumnus, but I did not know yet that he was in the very house, even in the room next door! Back then was what I called the golden ages. I know that that sounds a lot the Middle Ages, but they were golden to me. Every time Seth came into his room he would get me out and play with me on the top of his bunk bed. It was so fun although I never liked it back then because I was spoiled to death. It was fun but I wanted to explore the house and see what it looked like. One night, Seth took me out for what I thought was going to be either he was cleaning my cage or getting me out to play. But it was something different. Seth got me out but instead of playing with me, he took me to the room next door. I was so excited! I was finally going to see the house! He took me in the room next door and there I saw Tumnus, but his cage was much, much more different than mine. It was a small cage with only two little containers that had water in one, food in the other and a small rag . From then on I was not half as spoiled as I once was because I noticed that I was the one with the richer owner and not Tumnus. (although I still hate him) I want to tell you something, that was the only time in my life I felt sorry for because-well, that is later on in my story. For a long time nothing happened in the Golden Age but eating, sleeping in my mushroom, running in my wheel until one terrible night I was just dieing to explore so I put my fear of heights behind me. All night long I was working away at the door of my cage and suddenly I heard something that was familiar to me, the sound of the door when Seth opens it. I knew I was going to be able to get out now and explore the house finally. I sneaked without trying to wake Seth's little brother up. Seth was still up and doing something and I knew that so before I jumped to the ground I would make my plans of how and where to hide if Seth did happen to come and get in bed. Once I had made my plans of where to go I got ready to jump. I was so dumb back then and didn't even think about how much it had to fall from Seth's, and to add on to that I didn't even think that this was double the height I had fallen before. Will I jump, or will I be too afraid to? If I do jump, will I die, or will I knock out like last time? We will see in our next episode of My History Part 5

No comments: