Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My History: Part 3

To continue my story(by the way, the reason I have not been able to write is because Tumnus found out that I wrote at night and he said that he would scream if I got out again) I was a frisky, bratty hamster so this is what happened. I had managed to fall asleep in the damp, dark box but I was awakened by my new owner, Seth. He picked me up and I was so scared that my body did anything it could to get out of the tight grasp of Seth. Finally, I muscled my way through his smelly fingers and I thought that I was free. In a way I was free, but it wasn't the kind of free I was looking for, I was free falling! I hit the ground hard and, being a very small hamster at that time, I was knocked unconscience. Seth told me this part, while I was unconscience Seth very quickly picked me up and started panicking, Because he thought I was dead. But, since I am pretty tough I got out of my unconsciesness, and Seth stopped panicking. I learned a lesson that day, never, never, never jump out of a person's hand, even when it seems like their hands have been in the garbage. After all of that trouble, I finally got in my new cage. Now, back then I thought that cage was wonderful. I had my mushroom to sleep in, my wheel to run in, and it smelled wonderful. Three changes have happned since that time. One, my cage stinks so bad that whenever Seth's parents go by me they complain about the horrible smell that not even Seth can clean out. Two, I do not fit in my mushroom so I have to sleep behind my wheel now. Three, I can't fit in my wheel anymore. Back to my story, I was terrified. I loved my cage for it was not cramped like my other one I had back at the pet store but Seth picked the worst possible spot in the whole house, his closet!! Well that is all the time I have now but, I will be back with my history. See you next time.

No comments: