Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My History: Part 1

I guess that Seth told you about my rockiest ride ever so I am going to start somethng called my history. It will take about ten posts but it is very interesting so here I go. My life started out living in a nice, quiet cage with my good ol' mother. Then I got taken out of that nice, quiet room and those humans left my mother in the room. One human, named Carlos(yes, I know spanish) put me in a large cage that was made of glass. There were all sorts of my relatives. My uncles, my aunts, my nice cousins,(except Tumnus) my grandads and grandmas. My grandparents were storytellers and they could tell myths and they told true stories that had happened in that very cage. One thing that not even they could explain was that many of their friends had been taken away and nobody knew where they got taken to. Some said that they got taken to the crusher where they got crushed and eaten for the human's breakfast.Some said that they got put in another cage to live somewhere else.Some of the others said that got taken to an arena to fight a bull. Which one of these groups are correct? We will have to find out in the next post. See you later alligator!!!

No comments: