Sunday, February 18, 2007

Trapped in a cage FOREVER!!

And that is too true,trapped in a cage FOREVER!! I have a very bad feeling telling me I always will be. We have been at Caracas for some time now,2 days. Do you know what, on Saturday night, my dad got me out and there was this awesome movie they were watching and it had just begun. Anyway, he had me out of my cage and I was really getting into it when he put me back in my cage!! Tumnus keeps on bragging how he got to see it all and another thing he likes bragging about is how much his mom picks him up. My dad picks me up only three times and he always brags that his mom picks him up TEN TIMES!! You know how I hated my newspaper if you read my last post.Well, I was so bored that I ate most all of it one to get it out of my way, and two, it tastes really good.Got to go now, I still have time to chew on the mouse cord so bye-bye.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Tubby , you are quite the character.

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

You are very cute, too. Soft, small and fuzzy.
Seth:
THREE TIMES A DAY??!! I pick up my turtles like whenever I see them. I am an animal expert, and a pet expert also(Well, I do have nine pets). And I think you should spend a little more time with your adorable Tubbo. He is your pet. So, when your parents got him for you, it was so that you could love him and spend time with him, and have him a special little amigo.
Please note that I am not mad. But, if you wanted my advice, I gave it to you.
Bye!;)