Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My History: Part 2

This is the continued story from last post. Which one of these groups were correct? Well one day I had the chance to figure it out. It was a normal day, my daily fight with my brothers and sisters and then I went to sleep. What my dad told happened during that time was this. I was sound asleep when Seth came in with his dad and sister. They were in the pet store for about a half an hour when they decided to get a cage for me and Tumnus.(his sister wanted to buy one too.) Now we are back to the part that I remember. My owner who I have already mentioned his name in the last post got me out and put me in a dark box that let no light in at all. My owner just to make fun of me poked a couple of holes in the box. I chewed as mush as I could but I couldn't get the hole large enough so I was torchered because I hate being enclosed in small spots. A couple of minutes later we were in this terrible storm outside. Seth walked until we got to the car and by that time the rain had soaked the dark box and it was dripping on to me. We got in the car and I had a terrible time because Seth had no idea that hampsters hate being rocked around so I had a terrible, rocky trip. When I got to their house( I call it their house for back then I thought I was going to be crushed at some factory) and after some more waiting in the box Seth had set up my cage. I want to tell you one thing before I tell this part, I was a frisky, bratty hampster back then so do not be suprised at what I do right now.


To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

You are too funny, Tubby

Rita Loca said...

Ok, I have been patiently waiting for more of the story...